Authors on 2017
- Caitlin Davies - "It must be such incredible hard work, but you bring happiness to so many people. It was a wonderful, welcoming festival, with a great audience and venue."
- Jenny Uglow - "What a brilliant festival - many congratulations to all involved."
- Hunter Davies - "Well done on the triumph."
- Sinclair McKay - "I have been raving about Borderlines ever since I got back - what a terrific festival. The audiences were perfect: great questions, very engaged. And the organisation was brilliant."
- John O'Farrell - "Thanks for a really enjoyable event, Carlisle! A huge turnout and a great response. A great, well- run festival. I'll recommend it to other authors."
- Roger Bolton - "Congratulations on a brilliant festival and thank you for your hospitality. I had a wonderful time."
- Amanda Owen - "Your hospitality was superb. What a lot of hard work must go into the organising and clearly you had thought of everything as it all ran so smoothly."
- Jenn Ashworth - "Thank you for a really amazing, wonderful, enjoyable time... the hotel and dinner were fantastic and the workshop participants were such an interesting, ambitious and creative bunch."
- Jo Baker - "It's a lovely festival. I had a fab time and anytime you want me back, I'm happy to come!"
For an enlarged view and details, just click on the image