We’d love you to join our Borderlines Book Club !
Our book club is a monthly gathering on the first Wednesday of each month.
We will meet on Zoom from 7 - 8pm. The tone will be very informal – and hopefully, fun and interesting.
Everyone is invited - and we’d love it if you can read the book before you arrive! If you buy your book from Bookends in Carlisle, they’ll give you 20% off.
Our next meeting will be Wednesday, 6th December 7pm when we'll be discussing The Ballroom by Anna Hope
CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS
Our next meeting ...
- 6th December 2023 - The Ballroom - Anna Hope.
Previous books we've read and discussed
- June - Leonard and Hungry Paul - Ronan Hession
- July - The Midnight Library - Matt Haig
- August - Where the Crawdads Sing - Delia Owen
- September - Hungry By Grace Dent
- November - All the Hidden Truths by Claire Askew
- December - The First Woman by Jennifer Makumbi
- February - The Wild Silence - Raynor Winn
- March - The Mercies - Kiran Millwood Hargrave
- April - A Long Petal of the Sea - Isabel Allende
- May - Outbreak - Frank Gardner
- June - Ariadne - Jennifer Saint
- July - Venice - Jan Morris
- August - Diary of a Somebody - Brian Bilston
- September - The Murder Book - Mark Billingham
- November - Educated - Tara Westover
- January - Small things - Claire Keegan
- February - Great Circle - Maggie Shipstead
- March - The Tenant of Wildfell Hall - Anne Bronte
- April - My Name is Why - Lemn Sissay
- May - Lessons in Chemistry - Bonnie Garmus
- June - Meet Me at the Museum - Anne Youngson
- July- The Lady and the Unicorn - Tracy Chevalier
- August - Wild Fell by Lee Schofield
- September - The Lincoln Highway by Amor Towles
- November - The Echo Chamber by John Boyne
Any questions, please drop us a line - firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up to our email newsletter for all the latest festival news