Competition theme: Change
First prize £100 and a copy of Ashley Cooper’s book ‘Images from a Warming Planet’
The competition will be judged by photographer Ashley Cooper
Ashley Cooper is the only living photographer to have documented the impacts of climate change and rise of renewable energy on every continent. His work is used in newspapers and magazines all around the world. This 14 year self-funded projects culminated in a crowd funding campaign to raise £45,000 to self-publish the award winning book, Images From a Warming Planet.
- Original photography on the theme of Change
- Entry fee £5.00 per photograph entered, with a maximum of three entries
- No photograph should have been previously published in print or online or have been awarded a prize in any other competition
- Last date for entries is August 31st 2019
- Entries should be submitted online as a JPEG or PNG file.
- Borderlines reserves the right to publish any entries on its website.
The winner will be notified on September 28th.
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I Enter
- Buy an Entry (Once completed, you will have a reference code on your ticket. If you enter more than one photograph, you need to buy separate entry forms for each photograph, to generate a different reference number)
- Fill in our Competition Entry Form (You'll need the reference code from your ticket. You will also be asked for your name, email address, contact number, title of the photograph and the credit line you wish to be used)