Competition theme: Hope
First prize £100, a copy of Phil Rigby’s book ‘Portrait of Cumbria’ and a framed print of the winning entry.
The competition will be judged by Phil Rigby, a Carlisle-based freelance editorial and landscape photographer with a passion for Cumbria and the Lake District. The former Cumbria Life picture editor won the Lakeland Book of the Year Award in 2018 with his 'Portrait of Cumbria: Life and Landscape' - a collection of his Cumbria Life and personal photography which has spawned exhibitions at Upfront Gallery and The Beacon.
- Original photography on the theme of Hope
- Entry fee £5.00 per photograph entered, with a maximum of three entries
- No photograph should have been previously published in print or online or have been awarded a prize in any other competition
- Last date for entries is 6th September 2020
- Entries should be submitted online as a JPEG or PNG file.
- Borderlines reserves the right to publish any entries on its website and social media channels.
The winning photograph will be on display at Tullie House and Bookends from October 5th for one week.
For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I Enter
- Buy an Entry (Once completed, you will have a reference code on your ticket. If you enter more than one photograph, you need to buy separate entry forms for each photograph, to generate a different reference number)
- Fill in our Competition Entry Form (You'll need the reference code from your ticket. You will also be asked for your name, email address, contact number, title of the photograph and the credit line you wish to be used)